Residents who will continue training after 6/30/2020 will receive an email generated by MedHub that will announce the GME Advancement Requirements Checklist is ready. If you are GRADUATING on 6/30/2020, please disregard this message and read no further.
You must complete the following items on the Checklist in MedHub.
Annual PPD Clearance: DEADLINE June 1, 2020
- Annual Clearance and PPD Placements from 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm at Employe Health on the following days: May 5th, May 12th, or May 26th
- PPD Reads from 7:00 am - 11:15 am or 12:30 pm - 4:00 pm at Employe Health on the following days: May 7th, May 8th, May 14th, May 15th, May 28, or May 29th
Respirator Mask Fit Testing: CURRENTLY POSTPONED
Online Training Courses
- BLUE Book
BLS/ACLS Certification Renewal
GME Contracts: AVAILABLE MAY 14, 2020
GME Contract for academic year 2020-2021 will be distrubuted on MedHub May 14th.
I can’t attend the drop-in sessions, what do I do?
- Health Clearance & TB screening - If you cannot make it during exclusive hours (May 5th, 12th, or 26th between the hours of 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm) to get your PPD placed, you may visit Employee Health during their regular business hours stated on their website.
- POSTPONED Fit Testing - requires completion of pre-test form submitted prior to test. The form is found on the Checklist or from the One Portal page>LLUSS>Environmental Health & Safety>Forms and Documents>Fit Testing Medical Clearance Form (scroll down to near the bottom of the page). You must complete the form and hit SUBMIT. It is routed to Occupational Medicine for review and then the form is routed back to you by email. Make sure you print the reviewed form and bring it to the Fit Testing Clinic (see schedule of available dates & locations of Fit Tests).
- Contracts-Available on the GME Advancement Requirements checklist on MedHub May 14th. Residents may not work after June 30th unless they have a signed contract.
I am graduating 7/31/2020. Do I have to do this?
YES But graduating seniors who are leaving Loma Linda between 6/30/2020 and 7/31/2020 are exempt from the online training course requirements.
What happens if I fail to complete the items on my checklist?
Failure to complete the items on the checklist by 6/30/2020 will result in the resident being pulled off service.
Where do I go to get my PPD test read?
You may get your PPD test read at Employee Health Services between the hours of 7:00 am - 11:15 am or 12:30 pm - 4:00 pm on the following days:
- May 7th
- May 9th
- May 14th
- May 15th
- May 28th
- May 29th
These hours are exclusively for residents and fellows.
11370 Anderson Street, Suite 1250
Loma Linda, California 92354