Residents who will continue training after 6/30/2020 will receive an email generated by MedHub that will announce the GME Advancement Requirements Checklist is ready. If you are GRADUATING on 6/30/2020, please disregard this message and read no further.
You must complete the following items on the Checklist in MedHub:
- Annual PPD Clearance - due before May 31, 2020
- Respirator Mask Fit Testing (Currently Postponed) - required by Cal-OSHA on an annual basis
- Online training courses - HIPAA, Compliance, BLUE Book, etc.
- BLS/ACLS Certification Renewal (if BLS, ACLS, or PALS certification expire before 7/31/2020)
- GME Contract for academic year 2020-2021
I can’t attend the drop-in sessions, what do I do?
- TB screening is available in Employee Health FMO Rm 1250 after May 26th.
- Fit Testing - requires completion of pre-test form submitted prior to test. The form is found on the Checklist or from the One Portal page>LLUSS>Environmental Health & Safety>Forms and Documents>Fit Testing Medical Clearance Form (scroll down to near the bottom of the page). You must complete the form and hit SUBMIT. It is routed to Occupational Medicine for review and then the form is routed back to you by email. Make sure you print the reviewed form and bring it to the Fit Testing Clinic (see schedule of available dates & locations of Fit Tests).
- Contracts-Available on the GME Advancement Requirements checklist on MedHub soon. Residents may not work after June 30th unless they have a signed contract.
I am graduating 7/31/2020. Do I have to do this?
YES But graduating seniors who are leaving Loma Linda between 6/30/2020 and 7/31/2020 are exempt from the online training course requirements.
What happens if I fail to complete the items on my checklist?
Failure to complete the items on the checklist by 6/30/2020 will result in the resident being pulled off service.
Where do I go to get my PPD test read?
Drop-in PPD reads are offered on April 29th, May 7th, and May 28th between 7 am - 11 am in the Resident Lounge MC A590. After May 28th, go to Employee Health at the FMO Room 1250 for PPD health clearance. The clearance form that you are provided must be routed to the GME Office. Upload it to the checklist or email it to the GME Office. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.