"Loma Linda University’s Institutes integrate Research, Education, and Health-related Service. They span across multiple schools and facilities to bring together interdisciplinary scientists, teachers, and practitioners to create an integrated whole."
Our twelve institutes exemplify our commitment to multidisciplinary patient care, education and research.
Loma Linda University Institutes
- Behavioral Health Institute
- Cancer Center
- Global Health Institute
- Institute for Community Partnerships
- Institute for Genetics and Translational Genomics
- Institute for Health Policy and Leadership
- International Heart Institute
- Perinatal Institute
- Primary Care Institute
- Rehabilitation, Orthopedic and Neurosciences Institute
- Transplant Institute
- Wholeness Institute